You’ve set the date and booked the venue for your employee or leadership event. Now what?
Face to face events are a powerful way to inspire, energise and motivate, but only if you can deliver engaging content that connects with your audience.
We can help you:
- Define the objectives – what do you want attendees to think, feel, do differently?
- Develop an agenda – how can you involve attendees in the event design?
- Create engaging content – as well as supporting key note presentations, we can develop interactive sessions, workshops, motivational videos, games/challenges, drama based role play
- Start a buzz – engage attendees creatively before the event and generate useable content
- Develop cascade material – motivate attendees to spread the word
- Coach internal presenters – ensure your speakers perform at their best
- Source external speakers – identify and brief speakers to inspire new thinking
- Find the right facilitator(s) – coach members of your team or source external facilitators
- Get the logistics right – expert client for event management company to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day
How we work:
We can manage this for you as an independent project using third party suppliers, or by working alongside your communications team as an expert resource using your existing suppliers.
We can work on a day rate or fixed fee basis.